Register for InfoSci Classes at College Park
For students who have been admitted to the Bachelor of Science in Information Science (BSIS) undergraduate program, also known as InfoSci, at the University of Maryland, College Park campus.
1. Plan your class schedule to review with an advisor at a Registration Group Advising Session.
- When preparing for registration, refer to the four-year plan to help organize your class schedule. Be sure to have prepared alternate schedules so you can discuss course options with your advisor.
- Click here to view current course offerings.
2. Sign up for a Registration Group Advising Session prior to registration. This is mandatory.
- Please login to Testudo to check the day and time you will be registering, also known as your registration appointment.
- All students are required to bring a computer. Our office will not accept printed copies of the four-year plan template.
- The InfoSci 4-Year Plan must be completed prior to the advising session.
- Review your degree audit on uachieve.umd.edu to ensure you have all of your Gen Eds complete, or listed in your 4-year plan to be completed.
- Follow the INST co-requisite & prerequisite list to ensure you meet all INST course requirements.
3. Register for classes.
- Register for Undergraduate and Graduate classes through the University of Maryland registration portal, Testudo.
If you have other questions that are not answered here, please contact:
Undergraduate Student Services @ College Park
University of Maryland | College of Information Studies
4130 Campus Drive | Hornbake Library, Ground Floor | College Park, Maryland 20742
(301) 405-2038 | InfoSci@umd.edu